Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular browsers available nowadays. One of the most attractive features of Mozilla Firefox is that it helps users to search and browser the internet with ease. Even though the web browser is useful and loaded with plenty of useful features, there are chances of it running into errors. This is when you might need Mozilla Firefox support, which is available online. It is usual for the browser to crash due to many other issues. But, the good thing is that you can resolve these issues by following a set of instructions.
- Close all the browsers that are open. Click on the Start button to the lower left corner of the screen.
- Place the mouse over All Programs and from the ensuing menu choose Mozilla Firefox. Choose the option that says Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode). When the browser is in safe mode, it is easier to troubleshoot issues.
- You have various options to resolve issues with the browser in the Safe mode window. You can choose Reset Toolbars And Controls. This will help you to remove all the unwanted toolbars installed in the web browser.
- With the Disable Add-Ons, you can disable all the add-ons that you do not utilize. This will increase the browsing speed of the browser.
- When you have made the changes and would like to save the same, click on the Makes Changes And Restart option. It is always good to restart the browser at the end of the repair process.
- In case you still find issues with Mozilla Firefox, you can choose to uninstall and reinstall the browser.
- Click on the Start button and from the menu, choose Run.
- This opens the Run dialogue box. In the space provided type Appwiz.Cpl and hit Enter.
- This will open the Add\Remove Programs window, with the list of the software and other programs installed in the computer.
- Click on Mozilla Firefox and choose the Uninstall button to the top of the list.
- This will ask you to confirm the deletion. Click on Ok or Continue.
- Next you might have to go through a few more onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- When Mozilla is removed completely, you have to Restart the computer.
To install Mozilla Firefox web browser back to the computer system, look for a download link online. Click on the same, download the file and then install the same. In case you face more issues, look for Mozilla Firefox support online.