- First, open Firefox browser that is installed in your system. It may be present in the desktop or in the quick launch toolbar in Windows and in Mac, it will be present in the desktop.
- After opening Firefox, on the top menu bar, there will be a set of options. From that, select Tools (for Windows) or Firefox (for MAC).
- From the Tools menu, choose options (for Windows) or click on Preferences (for Mac). A new window will appear on your screen.
- Now the Content icon has to be clicked.
- The button titled Advanced will be present, select it. When you select it, a menu will appear.
- Now according to your preferences, you can configure the java script. According to your requirements, put a check mark in the required boxes. Once you are finished with your work, click on OK.
Some Know how’s
- You will need to have the latest version of Firefox that is released by Mozilla.
- Take your time and patience to read the support section of Mozilla to understand the detailed functionalities and features of Firefox.
- Firefox has pretty good security services to protect you while surfing the web. It has an advanced pop up blocker which does not allow the commercial advertisements and pop ups to appear. Whenever you are directed to an encrypted page, Firefox will warn you.
- Make sure that you have the minimum configurations on your computer before installing Firefox.