The free and open source web based browser launched by Microsoft Windows is Mozilla Firefox. It employs the Gecko layout machine. Current and anticipated web standards are implemented. It is now the third most popular web browser. As far as Mozilla Firefox is concerned; it is possible to enable cookies by default. If you have chosen to get your settings modified, you have to troubleshoot Firefox. It is now possible for you to get cookies enabled or disabled in accordance with your needs. The instructions to configure the required Mozilla Firefox settings are given below.
Instructions to Enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox 7
- Start off with these instructions by launching Mozilla Firefox. Head over to the top of the Mozilla Firefox window. Click the “Firefox” button and choose “Options” from the drop-down menu which is provided. If you are currently using Windows XP, you have to head over to the “Tools” menu. Choose “Options” from the drop-down menu. You will see that the options dialog box appears.
- Following which, you have to click the “Privacy” icon.
- It is then required that from the “Firefox will,” selection beneath History, choose the “Use Custom Settings for History” option.
- After that, you have to check the box beside “Accept cookies from sites” in order to enable cookies. Click the “Exception” button if you do not wish to accept cookies from some
- Proceed to choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored. You can do this by selecting the proper option from the drop-down selection. It is possible for you to keep the cookies till them expire. As soon as you choose Firefox, you will see an alert displayed each and every time a website tries to send a cookie.
- Finally, click “Ok” and you will see that the cookies are enabled.
That brings us to the end of the instructions to enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox 7. In case you are not able to configure the required Mozilla Firefox settings, feel free to contact the Mozilla Firefox support center. also visit the corresponding website if the information in this article does not suffice.
I hope this article has been of assistance to you. Thank you for reading.